Can you vape in Orlando city ? and Can you Vape in at Orlando airport ?
Vape in Orlando
Though the state of Florida implemented the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act (FCIAA) , visitors will notice that this doesn’t quite apply to the Strip. Additionally in November 2002, seventy-one percent of Florida’s citizens voted for a constitutional amendment to prohibit smoking in all enclosed indoor workplaces.
The smoke free law became effective July 1, 2003. As the law outlines where people can smoke indoors in Florida, as opposed to where they can’t, and under Florida Revised Statute 386.2045, the list where smoking is acceptable is pretty long:
(1) NCPRIVATE RESIDEE.—A private residence whenever it is not being used commercially to provide child care, adult care, or health care, or any combination.
(2) RETAIL TOBACCO SHOP.—An enclosed indoor workplace dedicated to or predominantly for the retail sale of tobacco, tobacco products, and accessories for such products.
(3) DESIGNATED SMOKING GUEST ROOM.—A designated smoking guest room at a public lodging establishmen.
(4) STAND-ALONE BAR.—A business that meets the definition of a stand-alone bar as defined in s. 386.203(11) and that otherwise complies with all applicable provisions of the Beverage Law and this part.
(5) SMOKING CESSATION PROGRAM, MEDICAL OR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.—An enclosed indoor workplace, to the extent that tobacco smoking is an integral part of a smoking cessation program approved by the department, or medical or scientific research conducted therein. Each room in which tobacco smoking is permitted must comply with the signage requirements in s. 386.206.
(6) CUSTOMS SMOKING ROOM.—A customs smoking room in an airport in-transit lounge under the authority and control of the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection of the United States Department of Homeland Security subject to the restrictions contained in s. 386.205.
Can you vape in orlando | vapor | camisteam
So can yo Vape at Orlando airport?
Again Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside the terminals. There are no smoking facilities inside Orlando International Airport (MCO). E-cigarettes are not allowed to be used in MCO , but there are designated areas outside the airport.